Thursday 8 October 2009

Hello, Interwebs! Pleased to be meeting you!

So the .blogspot bit in the address bar above should be a big ass clue that this is a blog. What you may not know is that this is the online home for C.Z. Dunn and the place where I'll be documenting the process of writing Hive of the Dead, my debut full-length book. Well, at least where I get more than just an editor credit ;->

Along with my agonising over adjectives, noodling with nouns and arsing around with adverbs, I'll also dip into my own personal zombie history and share some of my formative undead experiences with you.

So load your shotguns and aim only for the head, it's going to be wild!

1 comment:

  1. Hive of the Dead, sounds creepy.

    Is it original fiction or a Black Library book ?

    ReplyDelete